9 Essential Skills for the Love and Logic Classroom
Do you have students who like to argue or push back?
Do you have students who continuously disrupt your class?
Are you ready to have the tools necessary to have a rockstar year?
Saturday, July 18, 2020 from 8:30AM – 4:00PM
Seating is limited! Must register in advance!
1530 E. Williams Field Road #201, Gilbert, AZ 85295
What You Will Discover
- Immediately handle disruptive students without administration help
- Make teaching and learning more fun and productive
- Build positive student-teacher relationships
- Help students own and solve their own problems
- Raise the odds for kids to stay in school
- Set limits in the classroom without anger
- Build strong connections between home and school
- Bullyproof your students and diffuse power struggles
- How to handle difficult people
About the Facilitator
Larry Kerby, MBA is a sought after entertaining and engaging speaker. He helps teachers create more joy, peace, and happiness by understanding their role with children. As a trained independent facilitator of the Love and Logic curricula, Larry teaches effective, practical and proven techniques that both parents and teachers can take away and start using immediately. He is also the author of the “Master Your Emotions” seminar series.
Kerby Seminar Group, LLC, 1530 E. Williams Field Rd.# 201, Gilbert, AZ, 85295, www.Parenting.Rocks, info@LarryKerby.com, (480) 316-8383