9 Essential Skills for the Love and Logic Classroom
Bring this class on location!
Date: July 27, 2019
Time: 8:30AM to 4:30PM (7 Clock Hours)
Location: 1530 E. Williams Field, #201, Gilbert, AZ 85295
- Immediately handle disruptive students without administrative help
- Make teaching and learning more fun and productive
- Build positive student-teacher relationships
- Help students own and solve their own problems
- Raise the odds for kids to stay in school
- Set limits in the classroom without anger
- Build strong connections between home and school
- Bully proof children, diffuse power struggles and handle difficult people
About the Facilitator
Larry Kerby, MBA is a sought after entertaining and engaging speaker. He helps teachers create more joy, peace, and happiness by understanding their role with children. As a trained independent facilitator of the Love and Logic curricula, Larry teaches effective, practical and proven techniques that both parents and teachers can take away and start using immediately. He is also the author of the “Master Your Emotions” seminar series.