We Help Parents and Teachers Thrive With Strong-Willed Kids
Who are we? We are parents just like you who have been blessed with strong willed-kids. In our journey we have experimented with reading parenting book after parenting book, attending seminar after seminar. We finally found it. Some simple and easy to use tools with an exponential return. We want to help you to experience greater joy, peace and fun in parenting.
Parenting the Love and Logic Way Seminar
Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work Seminar
Attend a Seminar
Learn some new and effective tools.
Create a Plan
Personalize it to your situation and frustrations.
Implement the Plan at home
Use the tools and the very words we give you. Experience greater peace in the home.
Welcome to Parenting.Rocks!
We know how hard parenting can be. When I had my first kid I was a director of a child care center. I thought I had the whole kid thing down. I had a lot to learn. My child did not care, nor should he, that 100 other kids answered to me. He came out strong-willed and tested the limits like I had never seen before. This started my quest to become the most effective parent possible. I studied, studied, studied, practiced, practiced and practiced some more. This FREE teleconference download contains some of the things that I have learned. I hope it helps you in your parenting journey.
Parenting the Love and Logic Way®
Imagine Knowing what to say and how to handle your strong-willed child. What would it be like to never get hooked into an argument again with your children? We have helped thousands of parents gain confidence and create a more peaceful home. We can help you too. In this life-changing seminar, you will discover…
- How to help children take ownership of their own problems
- Tools that will allow you to eliminate arguing in the home
- How to get your children to act the first time
- How to help your children to take ownership and solve their own problems
- Allow the consequences to be the “bad guy” not you
Love and Logic Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun®
When parents start Love and Logic early in their children’s lives, they dramatically up the odds that the teenage years will be fun instead of frantic. They also create kids who will begin school ready to learn instead of ready to drive their teachers crazy. In this life-changing seminar, you will discover how to…
- Put an end to misbehavior in public
- Teach respect, responsibility, and self-discipline
- Set and enforce boundaries even with strong-willed kids
- Calm sibling bickering and battling
- Take the battle out of meal times, tooth brushing and bathing
- Make potty training fun
- Smooth out morning times
The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work Seminar
One of the reasons couples get stuck in perpetual conflict is simply a lack of education and training. We are more than willing to train for marathons or seek education to further our careers or go to a financial advisor to guide us in our investments. But we go into marriage with virtually no training or tools to have available when the inevitable conflict comes. In this engaging couples seminar, you will discover how to…
- Build friendship and trust
- Deepen your knowledge of one another
- Recognize and respond to bids for emotional connection
- Be open to influence
- Understand and work with both solvable and difficult problems
- Get through gridlocked conflict
- Create a special “Story of Us”
- Maintain your relationship
9 Essential Skills for the Love and Logic Classroom®
Come learn how to transform your classroom and become the teacher that the parents adore and admin worship the ground you walk on. In this life-changing seminar, you will discover how to…
- Create low-stress classrooms
- Help end student arguing and back talk
- Guide kids to own and solve their problems
- Tools to build positive relationships with challenging students
- Set boundaries and enforce them like a champ
- Prevent problems and save teaching time
Parenting tips you can use TODAY!